What Should I Be Eating

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
As i started the education comment (then put a more serious imput in) it IS important to be working hard in this current economic climate. Being 18 atm and going to uni 2010, I will have to get some decent grades to get a decent job (planning on joining the marines but that is beside the point). There will be ALOT of people comming out of uni trying to get jobs, with far less jobs available (thanks Brown! -.- )

Work like buggary, however, keeping fit is vital so try get an A* for cycling aswell. Healthy body = healthy mind yardy yardy ya. DO NOT work so that all you do is work. +1 to all those who said about it being a balance....anyway I really need to practise what I preach..several days overdue on an essay (or two or three or four......sodding A levels)

montage

God Almighty
ChrisKH said:
But forget about women until you've got some GCSE's under your belt. There's the real distraction. :tongue:

Bag what you can

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Back to the original post (i.e. away from bagging women!) I can recommend having a small pot of mixed nuts/fruit to snack on when you're feeling hungry. Also olives (although they are usually an acquired taste and you may not have acquired them yet).

I often have cereal during the day for an energy pick up and as well as Weetabix I think Shreddies work really well!

Ravenz

jimboalee said:
a Jensen Interceptor.

said light heartedly buddy..... honest.... since when has owning a Jensen Interwotsit... become symbol of sucess?? You also speak foreign languages...? 'cos if the OP has heard of it, then the schooling is doin' ok;):smile:

Top Bottom