What should you be doing right now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Helping to transpose Directive 2014/24/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on public procurement and repealing Directive 2004/18/EC into Dutch law. :sad:

I bet you can appreciate the attraction of CycleChat.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
In the current climate I should mostly be assessing reports of mask non-compliance and similar behaviour, then writing case files to ban people who have behaved poorly on our aircraft, (it culminates in a letter to the customer asking them to not bother booking with our company again, and they go on a no-fly database). But I cleared my last batch of 20 or so reports (bye, wingnuts!) a couple of days ago and I won't get another batch until maybe late tonight, maybe Wednesday night. It's actually a highlight of my week because it gives me something to get my teeth into and makes me feel I'm earning my living.

Other than that it's pretty dead. Jan and Feb are the quietest time in the travel business at the best of times, but right now it's terrible, hardly anyone is travelling, for obvious reasons. So I'm twiddling my thumbs and yes, browsing CC and trying to keep away from NACA and politics threads.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I am multi tasking. Not only am I monitoring my son doing a practice exam for his 11+, I am listening to a global conference call for work from my esteemed leadership team. Although, to be fair it could be repeats of the ones I have heard every quarter for the last 5 years. The only thing that changes is the org charts.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Enquiring about taking a busted PTO shaft to the chaps up the valley to get fixed.

Setting up a Zoom class for tonight -

OK Ok I'm on it alright :blink:

Rocket science.
Mun or Minmus?

was it one of these..
1612277087233.png

Top Bottom