What size of Pinarello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craigd9383

ive been offered a dogma 65.1 which is a size 53. I've not physical been on the bike. I am 5'7" and have had various opinions on size. I have been told I should be a 50 or 51.5 but this is too good an offer to refuse.
Does anybody of a similar height ride one of these and what size?

huwsparky

Über Member
I'd say your bang on a 53. Compare the geometry to your current bike to see how similar the are.

I'm 5ft 8.5 and ride a 54cm Defy. But I've ordered another bike in a 55cm which has a shorter top tube than my current bike. They all seem to measure up slightly different. Could have gone 53cm as well but decided against it due to a very short head tube which I have a feeling would have been slightly uncomfortable on longer rides.

Imo, you should make this decision yourself as no one can make it for you better than yourself.

A dogma 53 has a effective TT of 54.5 ( so in old speak of triangle frames where seat tube equaled top tube would be called a 54.5) so you may or may not fit on it. My son is 5ft 7 with a 52cm TT but uses a 100mm Stem so you may get away with it with a shorter stem depending on you body length .
A dogma 50 has a effective TT of 52.5cm by the way.
If its dead cheap then if it does not fit you may be able to sell it on at no loss. ( note I got this from the website below 2013 bike)
http://www.shopmadeinchina.com/prod...-65-1-Think2-Asymmetrical-Road_14119050.shtml

Lucc

Hi, i'm new here. Will continue this thread for pinarello sizing info. My wife has been offered a 2020 pinarello prince in size 46 (easy fit sizing). She is 168 cm with inseam 78 cm. Her saddle height is about 69,5/70 cm. Would the size 46 fit her? Thanks in advance

Rocky

Hello decadence
Sorry, I can't help......any chance she could have a test ride beforehand? Or try a similar size at your local bike shop. That's what I'd do.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Go test ride no one can tell you remotely. It’ll all be finger in the air stuff on here.

Top Bottom