Votes: 9 19.1%
  • 35mm

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • 37mm

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • 42mm

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
28's on my hybrid,it came with 35's but were swapped before it left the shop for 28's.

- Baz -

Continental Contacts 700 x 37c. They were on when I bought the bike and have been fantastic. No unexpected deflationary events in over 1000 miles. And thinner tyres wouldn't necessarily make for a faster bike. Besides, they really soak up the bumps and give a very comfy ride.
tongue.gif

OP
OP
F

Fish on a bike

I've heard good reports about Continental Contacts, one for my list when the time eventually comes to replace my Bontragers.

Continental Contacts 700 x 37c. They were on when I bought the bike and have been fantastic. No unexpected deflationary events in over 1000 miles. And thinner tyres wouldn't necessarily make for a faster bike. Besides, they really soak up the bumps and give a very comfy ride.
tongue.gif

snailracer

Über Member
26 x 1.5.

I actually wished I fitted some wider tyres so I can run them at even lower pressure, my back and wrists ache from all the bumps on my commute.

ACS

Legendary Member
28's, Bonty hardcase lite's

Hicky

Guru
Bought the bike with 32 Armadillo's.......put on gatorskins 23's last night and havent got chance to try them yet.

Bought a hybrid rather than a road bike with thoughts of going on canal paths and trails more with the nipper but use the wifes MTB so thought I'd stick a faster tyres on.

Top Bottom