What song are you listening to right now?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
Personally, Manic Street Preachers - Everything Must Go (Chems Remix) :music:

This is either going to fall completely flat or open up an eclectic world of tunage.

So which tune are you bopping along to/chilling down on/rocking out with on your iPod, radio, hifi or generic MP3 player right now?

Cheshire Celt

Legend
New Spector tune

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Just been listening to retro video game music from the 80's and 90's mainly Amiga and C64 classics:music:
Am i weird or what.:crazy: An example below

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Ayreon - Day Seventeen: Accident?

If you like progressive rock/metal, and don't know the amazing talent that is Arjen Lucassen, do yourself a favor and give Ayreon a try.

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Erm no. Or maybe yes, but in that case I am to. My guilt pleasure is Final Fantasy music; I hear any of that and I instantly want to waste six months of my life again... :wacko:

Or getting properly weird, Hans Zimmer film music scores.

Anyway, Prodigy - Warriors Dance for the record.
The only version i played was ff7. Many an hour wasted, oh those were the days.

Erm no. Or maybe yes, but in that case I am to. My guilt pleasure is Final Fantasy music; I hear any of that and I instantly want to waste six months of my life again... :wacko:

Or getting properly weird, Hans Zimmer film music scores.

Anyway, Prodigy - Warriors Dance for the record.

Share the weirdness, I collect movie music too! :dance:

I must be the only HMV customer that ever turned up at the till with a Meatloaf and Bach's organ works CDs at the same time.

Anyway, back to the OP - Casta Diva, Angela Gheorghiou.

OP
OP
R

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus
Share the weirdness, I collect movie music too! :dance:

I have a whole 85 song playlist on my iPod given over to "Soundtrack". I am still massively in love with the theme to Hunt For Red October. :wacko:

Speaking of movies; right now; Moby - New Dawn Fades. I know its not technically a movie theme tune, and Moby covering Joy Division is questionable, but Heat was undineably awesome.

T.A.T.U - All The Things She Said. Damn you iTunes!

I have a whole 85 song playlist on my iPod given over to "Soundtrack". I am still massively in love with the theme to Hunt For Red October. :wacko:

Speaking of movies; right now; Moby - New Dawn Fades. I know its not technically a movie theme tune, and Moby covering Joy Division is questionable, but Heat was undineably awesome.

T.A.T.U - All The Things She Said. Damn you iTunes!

If you like Hunt for Red October, try the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack - Basil Poledouris at his best.
Or go with the submarines and try Crimson Tide, smaller choir but gives the bass a workout.

I'll not say anything else, don't want to turn this into a soundtrack thread :sad:

For the entire morning, coming and going in my head has been Tami Lynn - I'm Gonna Run Away From You. I have no idea why or where I've heard it recently but I've certainly been 'listening' to it today!

Top Bottom