What takes up bike space in your garage?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Notxal

Regular
1EDC32B1-9DF1-41AF-939E-BD1F799CC984.jpeg

netman

Veteran
Bikes... lots of bikes!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Bikes (lots). 2 roofracks, a chair (needs to go), bike tools, Zwift setup, 2 jet washers, a 'portable ebay special' jet wash for the bikes, a 25l drum of snow foam, spare bike wheels, 4 car wheels (loft space), sons car tools, my car tools, camping crap.

Son's recent purchase of a large roof box has taken up a considerable amount of wall space - Grrrr

On the positive side, a large exercise bike has been 'removed' and put back at MIL's house - we were 'told' to take it 10 years ago - been used about twice. It was a big chunky one with 4" tubular legs that I tripped over all the time.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Used to be the Smart, my 2 motorbikes, and 6 of my bicycles until recently. The Smart has now gone but the Volvo, sadly, won't fit, so I now have a tandem double garage about 2/3 empty.

figbat

Slippery scientist
I have a camping trailer taking up much valuable bike space, so much so that the recently-acquired N+1 is currently in the lounge.

There’s also the small matter of the unpacked stack of boxes from when we moved in... 6 years ago. My approach is that if we haven’t needed whatever’s in the boxes for 6 years we don’t need it so I would happily heave the lot in a skip without even opening them. Apparently though there’s stuff in there we can’t throw away, although no details are forthcoming.

Gunk

Guru
And lots of bikes

13CCD0EB-0478-44EB-89CF-175D4F9B6473.jpeg

Top Bottom