what the devil…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
He seems to make a habit of building unusual 'cycles'. He did another one a couple of years ago but it was also only a gimmick and not really of any use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maz

Guru
Bizarre! This Guinness Book of Records has really gone down the pan.

All kinds of nutjob records get put in there nowadays.
Last week on our local TV there was a fella got in the GBR for pulling a bus with his ears.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
Keith Oates said:
it was very cumbersome and of no use except to show he could make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maz said:

Keith Oates said:
only a gimmick and not really of any use

you're a negative lot tonight. anyone who can make an 14 metre pedal powered guitar gets my respect. i mean, bugger me, have you seen some of the inept idiots around in knowhow?
this chap is on another planet of mechanical ability and good on him^_^

mondobongo

Über Member
Its kinda cool, did you see the wobble though after the car went past.

Mortiroloboy

Maz said:
Bizarre! This Guinness Book of Records has really gone down the pan.

Last week on our local TV there was a fella got in the GBR for pulling a bus with his ears.

I once pulled a bird by telling her I had a huge c*ck, will I get into the GBR? :biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh:

Arch

Married to Night Train
hubgearfreak said:
you're a negative lot tonight. anyone who can make an 14 metre pedal powered guitar gets my respect. i mean, bugger me, have you seen some of the inept idiots around in knowhow?
this chap is on another planet of mechanical ability and good on him^_^

Hear hear! The 'point' is, he had a fun idea, set about making it and suceeded. You lot were sounding like the academics who used to come out to our Uni tryout shows, look at a couple of lads laughing their heads off racing microbikes and stroke their beards and say "But what is it for...?"

It's FUN! FFS... Having fun is still a use, you know, otherwise, why would we have beer, any food other than bread, apples and water, TV, Nintendos, country walks, oh and cycling for any reason other than to get somewhere.

<and breathe>

Arch

Married to Night Train
Kirstie said:
What I find really hilarious about it is the little flashing light on the front of the bit where he sits. it's really funny, it looks as if the light is there for attention, as if there wasn't anything else unusual about it! :biggrin:

<Crunch> oh! SMIDSY! :biggrin:

Top Bottom