What time is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
couple of seconds difference between that and time.is.

but checking time.is on all three... my PC is most accurate, being 30.5 seconds behind. mobile one is 1min24 ahead and mobile two is 54 seconds ahead.
curiouser and curiouser... this afternoon my PC is 28.8 seconds behind the time on time.is ...this morning at 5.30am, it was 29.2secs behind. :ohmy:

classic33

Leg End Member
Surely time is the byproduct of matter moving through space.
"Time and Space are inseperable that he was traveling through space,but from our perspective he appeared to be sitting in the same location. The argument that what we actually perceive as time is just a side effect of the various motions the universe exerts on us everyday. The rotation of the earth, it's orbit around the sun, the galaxy's rotation, and the neverending expansion means there is no true "fixed" point in space, and all that movement insures that we "travel" through time. Also if the motion of the universe is what makes time possible would the true center of the universe, the point it's all expanding from, experience time, or would there be a huge dilation as you passed through it?"

MarkF

Guru
I have a lot of automatic watches and when I decide to wear a "new" one, I shake it to life then...................consult my Casio GW6900 to set the time, the Casio is always bang on due to it's atomic timekeeping. :okay:

It's solar driven too, gives me dual time for when I am on holidays, 200m waterproof for swimming, use it for any heavy/gardening work and use it's back light as a bedside clock, it has about another million feature that I don't understand. £60 twelve years ago proved to be as good a value as the Dualit toaster.:smile:

Top Bottom