What time is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
"TIME is not real – it is a human construct to help us differentiate between now and our perception of the past, an equally astonishing and baffling theory states. The concept of time is simply an illusion made up of human memories, everything that has ever been and ever will be is happening RIGHT NOW."

OP
OP
MontyVeda

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
"TIME is not real – it is a human construct to help us differentiate between now and our perception of the past, an equally astonishing and baffling theory states. The concept of time is simply an illusion made up of human memories, everything that has ever been and ever will be is happening RIGHT NOW."
cool... but how does that help me calibrate my flux capacitor :whistle:

postman

Legendary Member
19.57,19.58.20.19.i don't care what time it is.It's always cake or chocolate time.:hyper:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Well that's the end of time trialling then :ohmy:

image.gif
Here's the CC Atomic Clock if anyone needs the time.

Top Bottom