What time is it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I guess the answer depends on what 'it' is, but ignoring that, and what we describe as 'time' being simply a measurement, and it being a relative concept; with the clocks changing display, I wanted to know if they'd changed automatically or not, or if I was an hour out.

My phone, PC and laptop all show different times, and if I search for the current time, it gives a different one again, and that could be due to a lag in the signal.

So, how can anyone be sure what time it really is?

stephec

Legendary Member
I'm posting this reply at 09:51, and my phone says that it's 09:51.

I guess the answer depends on what 'it' is, but ignoring that, and what we describe as 'time' being simply a measurement, and it being a relative concept; with the clocks changing display, I wanted to know if they'd changed automatically or not, or if I was an hour out.

My phone, PC and laptop all show different times, and if I search for the current time, it gives a different one again, and that could be due to a lag in the signal.

Maybe its the funny phone system you have up there...

Time to get a life perhaps ..

Top Bottom