what tune

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Bren

I r in my office with my ipod on one of those speaker jobbies - when I started posting, I was listening to Welcome to Paradise by Green Day. Now I'm bouncing up and down in my chair to American Jesus by Bad Religion.

Bren

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Hmmm, let's see....

iPod on.... song is....

'Hell to Pay' by The Almighty - the beat fitted nicely with my walking rhythm on the way from the car park (the shame of it, I know - in my defence I am playing 5-a-side tonight after work and didn't fancy the 6+ miles home after that).

Oh, it's now changed (slow typist!) to Decadence Dance by Extreme.... hang on, let's look at the wider picture to see what the playlist offers...

Bad Day - Daniel Powter
My Doorbell - The White Stripes
Break on Through - The Doors
Blood on the Cross - Rhino Bucket
Li'l Devil - The Cult
Wasted Time - Skid Row
Scooby Snacks - The Fun Loving Criminals

...ad infinitum with the rock. ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Radio 4 at the moment, but earlier on, thanks to Clefty, I was listening to The Staunton Lick by Lemonjelly.

Tetedelacourse

I am being subjected to the inane ramblings of the moron that sits across from me.

My kingdom for an ipod right now, ****ing stupid cow.

oxbob

sweating my "dry roasted" off on the turbo,current playlist:60 rpm, gogol bordello,everybody takes a tumble,waterboys and get up by superchick!

Melvil

'History Song' by The Good, the Bad and the Queen, a very rubbish name for a pretty good ensemble. I want to listen to 'Mali Music' as I've heard it's quite good and I like the sound of a Kora.

Top Bottom