What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Still watching Gotham. The first season wasn't great which is why I gave up before, but stuck with it this time and I have to say the last few episodes of season 1 were great. Second season is fantastic. I'm that hooked and I've been watching so many episodes that I'm now on season three. Looking forward to the rest.

Alfred is still my favourite character followed by Selina Kyle (who looks so much like Michelle Pfeiffer that it's scary) and finally Harvey Bullock who is a fun and flawed character.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
As I said earlier, I binge-watched the Deuce last night and all day I've had this feeling of ineffable sadness hanging over me. Does anyone else get this? Is watching shows in one hour chunks healthier?

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Spartacus

It'll be my third or fourth viewing of this nonsense, which is wildly over the top in pretty much every way. For all the gratuitous violence and sex, it is a well told story of brotherhood, struggle and betrayal. If you accept it for what it is and just go with it, you'll have a blast.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Still watching Gotham. The first season wasn't great which is why I gave up before, but stuck with it this time and I have to say the last few episodes of season 1 were great. Second season is fantastic. I'm that hooked and I've been watching so many episodes that I'm now on season three. Looking forward to the rest.

Alfred is still my favourite character followed by Selina Kyle (who looks so much like Michelle Pfeiffer that it's scary) and finally Harvey Bullock who is a fun and flawed character.
I have seem them al i will not spoil any of them for you :smile:

lane

Veteran
Thoroughly enjoying His Dark Materials

Surprised as i dont usually bother with things like this

So am I it's excellent. Not my usual cup of tea either.

Smudge

Veteran
Been catching up on episodes of 'Junk and Disorderly' ITVhub. Another of Henry Cole's rummage around in sheds, buy stuff, then flog it at autojumbles. I find it quite interesting as it often involves classic and vintage motorcycles.
Henry Cole acts like a bit of a nob as usual and Sam Lovegrove shows his expertise on the mechanics front.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Been catching up on episodes of 'Junk and Disorderly' ITVhub. Another of Henry Cole's rummage around in sheds, buy stuff, then flog it at autojumbles. I find it quite interesting as it often involves classic and vintage motorcycles.
Henry Cole acts like a bit of a nob as usual and Sam Lovegrove shows his expertise on the mechanics front.
Love all his shows. Would really like to meet the pair of them.

Smudge

Veteran
Love all his shows. Would really like to meet the pair of them.

So would I actually. I always take the piss out of Henry when watching his shows, but i'm sure i would like him if i met him. Surprised i haven't met him, because he's often at motorcycle shows that i've attended.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
So would I actually. I always take the piss out of Henry when watching his shows, but i'm sure i would like him if i met him. Surprised i haven't met him, because he's often at motorcycle shows that i've attended.
Add Guy Martin and a few beers would make a great night out, You could come along aswel.^_^

Top Bottom