What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Just finished Hard Sun on BBC iPlayer and really enjoyed it although left scratching my head a bit about a few of the loose ends.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Just watching Morecambe and Wise lost tapes. I don't think it was an accident.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Future Man... a puerile sci-fi comedy series about a janitor who beats the (impossible) video game Biotic Wars.... only to find that it's not a game, but a test. He is charged with saving the future by travelling to the past and killing his boss. It's really stupid but very enjoyable. :okay:

Smudge

Veteran
The Last Igloo https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000cr9s
Great documentary film that was on last night on BBC4.
Slow moving with fantastic scenery, following an Inuit hunter on a dog sledding hunting trip, with reference to climate change and the way it is affecting their lives.

I watched that, it really was an excellent documentary with awesome scenery and camerawork.
Even though its obviously hard work to hunt in that sort of environment, the guy seemed to have a zen like approach to everything he did. I found it fascinating.

midlife

Guru
Got about half way through Gavin and Stacey and decided to go and tidy the kitchen / refill the dishwasher.

Smudge

Veteran
Looking through my tv mag last night, i couldn't find a single thing i wanted to watch. Possibly the worst Christmas day evening tv schedule ever.
Luckily one pub in my town was open last night..... so i went there and got bladdered. Far more entertaining.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
In the absense of anything else, I caught up with the BBC adaptation of "War of the Worlds". At least they stuck to the title of the book and the Martian origin of the aliens, other than that i should have taken notice of the previous bad reviews!

Last edited:
Top Bottom