What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The Repair Shop on now BBC1, will be restoring a Raleigh Chopper.
Yep. Watching it. :smile:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Should be able to. Sometimes you’ve to wait half an hour or so but it should be available.
Thanks for this.

/* Puts Maths Head on */

Worzel Gummidge episodes are 25 minutes plus time to make a cup of tea equals The Repair Man.

/* Removes Maths Head. Puts on Thinking Head */

I think I'm watching too much Worzel Gummidge with the kids. Jon Pertwee and Una Stubbs are excellent though. There's a new Worzel Gummidge show with Mackenzie Crooks, but I haven't seen it yet.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Thanks for this.

/* Puts Maths Head on */

Worzel Gummidge episodes are 25 minutes plus time to make a cup of tea equals The Repair Man.

/* Removes Maths Head. Puts on Thinking Head */

I think I'm watching too much Worzel Gummidge with the kids. Jon Pertwee and Una Stubbs are excellent though. There's a new Worzel Gummidge show with Mackenzie Crooks, but I haven't seen it yet.
The one that was on last night? I enjoyed it, but I am easily pleased. Lol.

Mrs M

Guru
Nice job with the Chopper.
Teddy bear made my day, brought a tear to my eye, lovely.

I was looking for something the other day, but when I turned the TV on, it was on whatever channel this was on
It was the opening sequence with the train, & what 'got me' was how the rain ran, on the observation car roof!!

Daughter came in, & I told her we'd watch it all later
So, it's popcorn & a 'dad-daughter night' to watch it this evening

Idris Elba nails it, as the Chief Of Police

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1m7YDG2ZI

I was looking for something the other day, but when I turned the TV on, it was on whatever channel this was on
It was the opening sequence with the train, & what 'got me' was how the rain ran, on the observation car roof!!

Daughter came in, & I told her we'd watch it all later
So, it's popcorn & a 'dad-daughter night' to watch it this evening

Idris Elba nails it, as the Chief Of Police

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr1m7YDG2ZI

Finished it a few minutes ago
Damned fine film:okay::okay::okay:, a few digs at other films ('Frozen' gets it in the neck:laugh: )

I'll recommend it!

Top Bottom