What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Dracula, quite liking it, only seen first episode so far

Levo-Lon

Guru
Agree, quite disturbing although it is nonsense with black comedy elements. Ep3 to watch tonight

Nice touch in that "cabin 9" held the mysterious passenger - a reference to the utterly brilliant "Inside No 9" presumably

Not watched that.. Gets rave reviews tho

Adam4868

Guru
Agree, quite disturbing although it is nonsense with black comedy elements. Ep3 to watch tonight

Nice touch in that "cabin 9" held the mysterious passenger - a reference to the utterly brilliant "Inside No 9" presumably
Yes saw that,I love inside no 9 and the league of gentlemen ! Genius.

Adam4868

Guru
Sherlock, brilliant, but Stephen Moffat also gets a :okay: on that
He did Dracula with Gattis also.I think.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Dracula was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very good with just the right amount of gore, and humour to go with it.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Not watched that.. Gets rave reviews tho

You really should. Each episode is brilliant, some expanding on snippets from their other shows which is very clever.

Last night I watched a bizarre thing, The Masked Singer. Essentially a "celebrity" wears a ridiculous costume and sings a song and it's up to a panel of judges to decide who it is, based on basically no information whatsoever. It's very weird, there doesn't seem to be a point to it and yet I found it compelling. Think X Factor crossed with The Mighty Boosh and you're sort of close.

Levo-Lon

Guru
You really should. Each episode is brilliant, some expanding on snippets from their other shows which is very clever.

Last night I watched a bizarre thing, The Masked Singer. Essentially a "celebrity" wears a ridiculous costume and sings a song and it's up to a panel of judges to decide who it is, based on basically no information whatsoever. It's very weird, there doesn't seem to be a point to it and yet I found it compelling. Think X Factor crossed with The Mighty Boosh and you're sort of close.

Will have a look :okay:

I watched E2 Dracula as that singing show was on ... singing shows are a big turn over for us.
X factor and mighty boosh are not my thing at all .

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Will have a look :okay:

I watched E2 Dracula as that singing show was on ... singing shows are a big turn over for us.
X factor and mighty boosh are not my thing at all .

Entirely reasonable, I cannot stand X Factor (though I do love the Boosh) and it's likely I won't bother with another episode as there really is far too much inane chat, but last night it hit exactly the right surreal spot.

On a vaguely (surreal) related note, Tom Davis of Murder in Successville fame is in a new show starting this week, King Gary. The trailer I saw didn't give much away, but he is very funny so I'll be giving it a go.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Finished Dracula, nice modern take on this old story..enjoyed that.

Good way through Altered Carbon...I seem to be liking it but I've no idea why..tho the cop lady is my idea of :wub: So maybe that's it:laugh:

Top Bottom