What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Last night Guy Martin -- Spitfire.My word it was super.The flying segments were awesome.
Is this a new one? He did one a few years ago?

lane

Veteran
Just finished watching Dracula. Thought the first episode was quite good but not gripping and took me while to get to episode 2, which I found rather slow and I was struggling to keep watching. Episode 3 though I really enjoyed so I am glad I kept going with it. Overall very impressed but might have been better spending less time on the ship with not much happening.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Finished Altered Carbon, quite enjoyed it after sticking with it.

Now binge watching The Colony, now on S2 not too bad for killing time

johnnyb47

Guru
The Mallorca Files on BBC 1 today.
A bit of a light hearted detective series set in Mallorca.
This episode was all about a professional cycling team and drug doping. A bit corny in parts, but it was an escape from the cold weather of blighty and some great scenery and cycling to see.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
This episode was all about a professional cycling team and drug doping. A bit corny in parts, but it was an escape from the cold weather of blighty and some great scenery and cycling to see.
Forgot about that. I watched the first one last Saturday but got engrossed in a book instead tonight.

Levo-Lon

Guru

My wife watches it while im gaming in the other room.
She likes it, easy watching

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I watched Geraint Thomas: The Road Will Decide about his 2019 Tour de France on iPlayer.

Enjoyed it. Very informative, behind the scenes documentary showing the highs and lows of G's journey. Will probably watch again.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Over Xmas, I caught up with The Orville season two. If you've not seen it yet, it's Family Guy creator Seth McFarlane's take on Star Trek and some fans will say, the real ST on TV now as opposed to Discovery. As a lifelong Trek fan, The Orville captures the spirit of the 60's original very well, but in a slick, colourful Next Generation style. The SFX are mind boggling, especially the mega space battle in Identity Part 2. The Orville is good fun & the perfect antidote to depressing TV detective/forensic/murder dramas which telly is utterly obsessed with at the moment. You want escapist SF that's fun...try The Orville.

Last edited:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I binge watched all 3 series of the Detectorists last week. It was on the recomendation of a friend of mine. A very British type of comedy, and in parts quite sad.
Also, late to the party again, I started to watch The Crown, series one on Netflix. Only 3 episodes in but very good.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
"Don't f*ck with cats" on Netflix. It's a documentary about how a narcisistic maniac killed a cat and uploaded it to YouTube. A group of vigilnates set out to idenify the eveil bar steeward. Brilliant watching, there are some horrific scenes but they only show parts of the videos.

It's only 3 x 1hour episoides, but we couldn't stop watching it until the end.

Top Bottom