What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Really enjoyed The Speedshop on BBC2 last night. Not sure if this was only one off, but i hope its going to be a series.
Just watched it on the Player tonight, really enjoyed it, have to say I fancy doing that ride as well, can you imagine how they built that fort up there

Smudge

Veteran
Just watched it on the Player tonight, really enjoyed it, have to say I fancy doing that ride as well, can you imagine how they built that fort up there

Yes, i'd like to do that route as well. It didn't seem too gnarly either, so i reckon even a decrepit git like me could manage it.
They made a nice job of flat tracking that Honda FX650 as well..... and of course respect to the ex forces amputee that rode it.

D

Deleted member 26715

Yes, i'd like to do that route as well. It didn't seem too gnarly either, so i reckon even a decrepit git like me could manage it.
They made a nice job of flat tracking that Honda FX650 as well..... and of course respect to the ex forces amputee that rode it.
Tried to plot it with Komoot, not sure I got it right, only 32Km but if it was why 2 days, reckon I got it wrong,

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Did anyone watch the documentary about the Tyne and Wear Metro last night? I'd be interested to get an impression from someone who isn't as biased as I am as a daily user.

johnblack

Über Member
My wife recorded something last August - September time called Keeping Faith which we've watched over the last week. Very annoying, lots of gazing into the distance to an dismal backing track and a plot that was improbable with characters doing things that made no sense. 8 episodes could've been done in 4, but stuck it through. Would not recommend. The 2nd series which has been recorded automatically on Sky plus has been deleted.

Last night Guy Martin -- Spitfire.My word it was super.The flying segments were awesome.
The 'Vulcan' was on a couple of nights ago too

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Each to their own
I didn't like Colour Of Magic, or Hogfather, but loved Going Postal

And, eagerly awaiting the programmes that keep getting 'promised' based on The Watch
(yes, I am a Pratchett reader)
Yes, no more news yet on The Watch since they began casting, but we live in hope. The casting debate rages on on social media.

I liked both Hogfather and Going Postal. The Colour of Magic cut too much out plus CoM has never been a favourite of the series for me.

I've lost count of the number of times I've read all the Discworld books.

lane

Veteran
I have been watching the trial of Christine Keeler. Not quite as good as the one about Jeremy Thorpe trying to have someone murdered but still very much worth watching.

johnblack

Über Member
Watched the first episode of The Outsider, it's a HBO series on Sky Atlantic, I think based on a Stephen King book?

First episode was pretty good and leaves you having no idea what way the storyline is going to go, so I'll be sticking with it.

Top Bottom