What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Our Girl. Is the British Army really that sloppy these days?

Kryton521

Über Member
An LG, 20" screen does for me. :whistle:

As for what I'm watching, quite enjoyed Stand up to Cancer Celeb's making a mess but otherwise turned it off, as I so often do.

Tea-time...
The Dukes Of Hazzard 😊:okay:
(Gold Fever episode)
Last nights 'catch-up' was interesting, with JD trying to influence a new business partner, who was an even bigger swindler than Boss!!
He was entertaining (big meal) & although I knew about it, as I have the 'guide-book', it was nice to see Cathy Bach (Daisy) serving in...… for some unrevealed reason...… a 'French Maids Uniform':wub::wub:

Later, it was 'Police Interceptors', as it was within West Yorkshire (Bradford & Leeds mainly), to try & see where I knew, before it was revealed

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Tea-time...
The Dukes Of Hazzard 😊:okay:
(Gold Fever episode)
Last nights 'catch-up' was interesting, with JD trying to influence a new business partner, who was an even bigger swindler than Boss!!
He was entertaining (big meal) & although I knew about it, as I have the 'guide-book', it was nice to see Cathy Bach (Daisy) serving in...… for some unrevealed reason...… a 'French Maids Uniform':wub::wub:

Later, it was 'Police Interceptors', as it was within West Yorkshire (Bradford & Leeds mainly), to try & see where I knew, before it was revealed

I watched a couple of Dukes of Hazard on Forces TV the other day. They really must have trashed loads of those cars.

Smudge

Veteran
Better Call Saul.
Gotta know what happens to Kim Wexler. Relationship crash?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3_EwQdJrk

Something more sinister? Whatever it is, I trust Vince & Co. to come up with something good.

That's from series 3. I'm on series 5 now, but gotta wait a week between the episodes that come out every tuesday on Netflix.
Its a brilliant show, i've been totally addicted to it. As I was Breaking Bad.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
I’m up to date too; loved the open of yesterday’s episode, where we got to meet the quite sensible Kim as an exasperated teenager. Almost expected to hear a crash in the background as her mother drove off…

I watched a couple of Dukes of Hazard on Forces TV the other day. They really must have trashed loads of those cars.

Yes, that's who's showing it

'The book' states 150 Chargers were 'Generalised' (a mix of '68s & '69's)

postman

Legendary Member
Not tv as such my Set of Person of Interest.Oh it is so good,seasons 1,2 and 3 18 discs in all for the superb price of £9-99 delivered.Bargain ,later on i will buy seasons 4 and 5 ,then that will be the lot.Just like last Christmas i got season 10 of MASH 4077th,to give me the whole set.

Top Bottom