What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
You will go cross eyed🤪
The women's race has just changed to a split screen so now I'm trying to watch three views at once!

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The magician episode of Inside Number 9 was brilliant... totally formulaic; we knew the moment the 'journalist' arrived that he was out for revenge... but they kept us guessing as to 'how' right to the very end. 9/10

The previous episode, with the advent calendar, was a wonderful heartwarming family drama, but it didn't feel like an episode of Inside Number 9.. it lacked that sinister edge I've come to expect.

The Dukes Of Hazzard!! :notworthy::okay:

I mean the 'real-deal', not the appalling 2005 film (1) that destroyed the image of the TV series

It's being shown from the first ever episode on 'Forces TV'
Two episodes Saturday & Sunday afternoons

Virgin - 274
Freeview - 96
SKY - 181
FreeSat - 165

Picked At Random

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuVWNSNWnM

1. There was actually 2 original cast films!!
I still have them on VHS, & they're rather good
'Hazzard Homecoming' JD Hogg has died, by the first one (Roscoe is 'Boss')
'Hazzard in Hollywood' Denver Pyle (Uncle Jesse) had died a few years before this was made

There also a prequel film, that wasn't too bad
It tells the story of how they found the Charger, that became the General, & how Daisy changed from 'bible-class', to how we saw her on TV
Not as innocent though, as the TV series

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dor8BGV6PQ

Last edited:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable

I mean the 'real-deal', not the appalling 2005 film (1) that destroyed the image of the TV series

Virgin - 274
Freeview - 96
SKY - 181
FreeSat - 165

Picked At Random

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuVWNSNWnM

1. There was actually 2 original cast films!!
I still have them on VHS, & they're rather good
'Hazzard Homecoming' JD Hogg has died, by the first one (Roscoe is 'Boss')
'Hazzard in Hollywood' Denver Pyle (Uncle Jesse) had died a few years before this was made

There also a prequel film, that wasn't too bad
It tells the story of how they found the Charger, that became the General, & how Daisy changed from 'bible-class', to how we saw her on TV
Not as innocent though, as the TV series

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dor8BGV6PQ

This was one of my favourite shows as a kid. I even had a toy where you’d pull back General Lee and let it go where it would zoom through the little barn scattering plastic barrels and bales of hay everywhere. Fantastic!

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Simon Reeves in Russia at the moment, then Top Gear followed by Last Tango in Halifax and finally Win the Wilderness: Alaska on catch up.
Busy evening then.

This was one of my favourite shows as a kid. I even had a toy where you’d pull back General Lee and let it go where it would zoom through the little barn scattering plastic barrels and bales of hay everywhere. Fantastic!
I have a 1/18th Gerneral :okay:

It's still huge, as is a '69

At the 'Oil Can Cafe', or was.........

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201382325392380&set=a.10200813263726194&type=3&theater

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
The magician episode of Inside Number 9 was brilliant... totally formulaic; we knew the moment the 'journalist' arrived that he was out for revenge... but they kept us guessing as to 'how' right to the very end. 9/10

The previous episode, with the advent calendar, was a wonderful heartwarming family drama, but it didn't feel like an episode of Inside Number 9.. it lacked that sinister edge I've come to expect.

I've been watching this and quite enjoying it but I think the episode I've just watched was outstanding. Series 2 Ep 2 "The 12 Days of Christine" is quite possibly the best thing I've seen in ages. Sheridan Smith was incredible. The room did get a bit dusty at the end I have to admit.

Virgin - 274
Freeview - 96
SKY - 181
FreeSat - 165

I forgot
I have this book, & have had for quite a few years (15?)

It details the background, the casting decisions
Why the Charger, alternative names that were considered ('Traveller' being one)
Every episode is featured
300 pages, or so

Chris S

Legendary Member
Noughts and Crosses. One brother is joining the army and the other is becoming a 'militant'. What are the chances that they will come face to face in an armed confrontation?

Smudge

Veteran
After watching numerous series and films about drug cartels lately, i was going to have a break from this genre for a while. But then i came across 'Surviving Escobar : Alias JJ' on Netflix last night. Another Spanish series with English subtitles, about one of Escobar's hit men being in prison after Escobar had been killed.
Only one episode in and i'm hooked already. Gonna take some getting through with 60 X 1hr episodes.

Top Bottom