What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
Definitely.. Jodie Comer is such a good actor.. How she manages to disguise such a strong scouse accent is remarkable. I never thought that I would find myself liking a homicidal maniac so much. I'd love to see some drunken bloke try his luck there 😂
I dare you to tell her to her face:
You know, for a scouser, you're really good at accents!

I think i'm in a minority that thinks this series is very over-rated. The unfeeling female assassin who always "beats" the blokes is NOT an original idea (this is 2020, not 1960). Quite enjoyed first few episodes, and it does have great music, but it really needed to do something .... more.

Smudge

Veteran
Britain's Got Talent is starting again tonight. The early stages are always the most entertaining for me.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I'm quite tempted to watch more Ozark now, but i know i'm on the cusp of being too pissed to follow the story line with any real dedication.
Serves me right really, for starting supping 7.3% apples.

I liked Ozark, but stopped watching mid series 2.
I should really finish it

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Thoroughly enjoyed The Trials of Maggie Cole... heartwarming, funny, gripping and one of the few series I've enjoyed that i can recommend to my mother :okay:

Finished series one of You last night. It's compelling viewing but Joe is such a creep I just want him dead. He doesn't even make the grade of anti-hero. He's the worst kind of human. :angry: I'll probably watch series two though.

JPBoothy

Veteran
I just can't watch anything like this :banghead:
The really annoying part to me is that the ones with any talent never win because they don't pull in as many votes as the morons. I'd like to see a new series where all of the reality no marks, and real House-mingers of who gives a f### are gathered in one place and we could call it something like 'Celebrity Drone Strike'

Top Bottom