What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
(The) Aliens.
Netflix series.
Very very good if you like a quirky black / dark comedy but with a fair bit of violence, puts me in mind of a mix of Hot Fuzz and Shameless...with aliens (that are humanoid in appearance, many quite stupid, downtrodden, derided, with the occasional violent alien gangs selling alien hair...which when smoked by humans becomes quite addictive !!!
Ep. 3 so far and enjoying it.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
We've just finished watching "Oktoberfest: beer and blood" on netflix. A German drama series about the backstabbing (sometimes literally) inter brewer rivalry centred around Munich in about 1900 . We went for the dubbed version, which was rather well done in Brummie accents. Not quite a " must see" but enjoyable, well acted and with enough twists and turns - looked great too.

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Watched 'Humans' a few weeks back - I'm cross that they didn't make a 4th series.
Star Trek Discovery is annoying me somewhat,
Now, 'Breaking Bad'. Should I start watching it? I like the premise, but is it really good?

Adam4868

Guru
I've watched a two part drama Mother Love starting Dianna Rigg.Im sure it was on BBC4 so will be on iplayer.Worth a watch though.
Just noticed next Saturday there's a final series (8) of Spiral starting ! Happy days 😁

Top Bottom