What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Second episode of Red eye was good tonight

Passenger ITVX

It's billed as across between Twin Peaks and Happy Valley but I'd say its closer to Black Mirror. I hope there is a 2nd series.

We've finally caught up and watched these! I wouldn't like to describe it, but it's an unusual combo of lots of modern styles, which works very succesfully. Great central performance, hope we see more of her*. The teenage older-sister actress could be good, too.
As I feared, the finale was largely a cop-out. They blatantly dodged actually explaining all the horror/SF/unreal/hallucinatory elements. Still, there are worse ways to ruin a program of this type, and it did at least mean they focused on the (mainly very interesting) human characters.
EDIT* Wunmi Mosaku
&
Rowan Robinson
apparently.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
Renegade Nell on Disney is quite good.
It's a bit of a cross between a supernatural story, a fairy tale and a caper. Well worth a watch. It has moments of dark humour, a bit of violence in a historical setting.
we’ve started watching it last weekend and are really enjoying it so far. The cast is great and the different elements of the story seem to hang together very well.

Broadchurch Series 2

Did someone decide just to get as many people involved with Dr Who as possible and make a series. Yes I know Jodie Whitaker hadn't done Dr Who yet but he is a time traveler!

Its pretty good, I never watched Series 1 but I might go back and watch it before I watch Series 3.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Broadchurch Series 2

Did someone decide just to get as many people involved with Dr Who as possible and make a series. Yes I know Jodie Whitaker hadn't done Dr Who yet but he is a time traveler!

Its pretty good, I never watched Series 1 but I might go back and watch it before I watch Series 3.

I'd have watched series 1 before series 2 if i were you :laugh: :laugh: , but all 3 are a good watch.

I'd have watched series 1 before series 2 if i were you :laugh: :laugh: , but all 3 are a good watch.

Well my mum was visiting and she wanted to watch, so what mum wants mum gets lol

So are you the only TimeLord that WASN'T in it?!?

I'm a Dalek.

Apparently Chris Chibnall was part of the reason Jodie Whitaker agreed to do Dr Who as they'd worked together before on Broachurch. I'd have to try find her interview to be sure.

Plus Broadchurch this series so far seems to be mostly Court based, and I do like a good court drama.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Well my mum was visiting and she wanted to watch, so what mum wants mum gets lol

I'm a Dalek.

Apparently Chris Chibnall was part of the reason Jodie Whitaker agreed to do Dr Who as they'd worked together before on Broachurch. I'd have to try find her interview to be sure.

Plus Broadchurch this series so far seems to be mostly Court based, and I do like a good court drama.

You've definitely taken some tension and suspense out of series one though you muppet :laugh: - i'm surprised your Mum didnt think of that, or maybe she did but just thought Nah fark him, if he hasnt watched series 1 by now he deserves his own fate....

From the little I know of Broadchurch - plus if you say there was a lot of Courtroom* Drama - I find it astounding that anyone thought he was a good fit for Dr Who!
(IMO Jodie was quite well suited to the part, but was let down by rather weak plots and scripts. Anyway, she's off now! )

*I assume you didn't mean Courts with Princes and Ladies-in-Waiting ...

You've definitely taken some tension and suspense out of series one though you muppet :laugh: - i'm surprised your Mum didnt think of that, or maybe she did but just thought Nah fark him, if he hasnt watched series 1 by now he deserves his own fate....

She'd already seen it this week, and didn't know there was a Series 2 so I thought I'd let her indulge. :okay:

From the little I know of Broadchurch - plus if you say there was a lot of Courtroom* Drama - I find it astounding that anyone thought he was a good fit for Dr Who!
(IMO Jodie was quite well suited to the part, but was let down by rather weak plots and scripts. Anyway, she's off now! )

*I assume you didn't mean Courts with Princes and Ladies-in-Waiting ...

He'd done Torchwood and Dr Who before so he had form, but yeah it didn't up working out well.

Top Bottom