What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
It's excellent, isn't it? The second series is even more brutal than the first. (Gomorrah, btw :okay:)

The film's good viewing too, closer to the book, which I reckon is the best of its kind since Hunter S's "Hell's Angels".

Yes ive heard its better..
I thought the film was excellent..so tempted to pay for series 2 but i think im part Scottish

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Im watching episode 3 ..didn't know of others
Sigourney weaver ..she's still got it
What are you doing man!!

This is the order you should have watched!! LOL I have not been through them all but I was the sames as you not into Marvel, but the ones I have watched have either been watchable to pretty good but all perfectly watchable..

They cross over storyline and character appear in each one, quite clever. The introduce you to the back story to each chracater leading up to the m joining forces..

Daredevil (season one)
  • Jessica Jones (season one)
  • Daredevil (season two)
  • Luke Cage (season one)
  • Iron Fist (season one)
  • The Defenders

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Im watching episode 3 ..didn't know of others
Sigourney weaver ..she's still got it

She does!

@Andrew_P is right btw. Though you don't really need to split the seasons of Daredevil.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I just binge-watched the first series, and quite enjoyed it. But this second series ... what a load of ridiculous and slightly unpleasant tripe. Like you, I can't decide if I'm meant to take it seriously or not, but I guess with scenes like a drunk GP lolling on the sofa making eyes at one of her 15-year-old son's mates, probably not. At least I hope not. I don't think I'll bother with the rest of it.

Thinking the same..neither me or mrs lon can see the need for series 2

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Tin Star - watched the first 3 episodes and it's been excellent so far. I know Tim Roth can be a bit Marmite, but he has been spot on in this. I can see another big chunk of this being watched this weekend.

Gotham (S3) - signed up for a free month on Netflix to get this as Channel 5 still aren't showing any signs of airing it. Loved the first two series of this and S3 is just as good. Three episodes in and I'm hooked (again)

Riviera - really enjoyed this and pleased to see a series with a proper ending. Well worth a look.

The Bill (S1) - Drama are showing this from the start. A good look back to a surprisingly gritty 1980s. Better than you might think and don't they all look young?

potsy

Rambler
The Invaders.
TV series from the 60s. Not seen it in 20+ years.

Been watching this too, unlike you I hadn't seen it before though.

I do like a bit of 60's sci-fi, the fight scenes are amazing, would help if the stunt men looked at least a little like the characters they are standing in for :laugh:

potsy

Rambler
Quite enjoying Colony, an American series about aliens taking over the planet, series 2 and it's much better than series 1?

Strike was ok, only seen the 3 part story so far.

Dr Foster continues to be enjoyable, in a strange bat shoot crazy kind of way.

Gogglebox continues to be one of my favourite shows though, hated the idea of it when I heard colleagues talking about it, but I really like it now I've seen it.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Glitch.

An Australian supernatural sci-fi in which some people rise from their graves. Some died 150 years ago, some a couple of years ago. It's quite intriguing but could ultimately be pants, especially now (in series 2) it's going down the bad-science route. Will have to wait and see before i give it a score.

Top Bottom