What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I'll be watching that quality show.

Just finished the first series of Better Call Saul. Gonna be binge watching the rest every spare bit of time i have.
Absolutely loving it.
Inside no 9 is pure genius.Ive liked the writers Pemberton and Shearsmith since the League of Gentlemen.Sort of reminds me of being a kid and watching Tales of the Unexpected (shitting myself !) I cant believe this is the 5th series.

Smudge

Veteran
Inside no 9 is pure genius.Ive liked the writers Pemberton and Shearsmith since the League of Gentlemen.Sort of reminds me of being a kid and watching Tales of the Unexpected (shitting myself !) I cant believe this is the 5th series.

Yep, everything they've done has been quality.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Finally completed the last series of Game of Thrones. We were aware of generally poor reviews, so ramped down our expectations, but we both thought is was really good. The clever writing was still there, the twists and unexpected resolutions of a couple of threads was great, and the final ending being nuanced rather than a too convenient triumph was really very clever and appropriate given the whole story before.

A fitting end to one of the very best ever TV series

Adam4868

Guru
Watched Ben Fogle lives in the wild.I think it was the last one of the series last night.Enjoyed them all,one of the few presenters I like.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Still watching El Chapo S3 - just realised you can change the audio - duh. So that's nearly 3 series of El Chapo, the whole lot of Narcos, and Season 1 of Narcos Mexico, all in Spanish with subtitles :laugh: - it works though :okay:. That's a lot of concentrating. It's much easier in English, especially when Zwifting. :bicycle:

Top Bottom