What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Fire Chasers on Talking Pictures TV. It was made in 1970 and hasn't aged well. In the first 10 minutes a woman helps a male colleague take his coat off and a photographer photographs up his reporter's skirt.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Just binge watched ZeroZeroZero on Sky Atlantic

Adam4868

Guru
Been waiting for this and it doesn't dissapoint.Adam Cutis new documentarys on Iplayer.Cant get you out of my head.Six hour long episodes,watched the first two.If you don't know him you should.Genius

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I started Lupin today as my treadmill TV! It’s fabulous! It’s on Netflix and you can opt for English dubbed audio or the original French. Kind of a cross between Oceans 11 and James Bond! Absolutely loved it! May well end up on the treadmill tomorrow as well!

lane

Veteran
Just finished watching The Hour on Amazon prime. Spy story set at the BBC during the Suez crisis. Excellent and recommended.

MntnMan62

Über Member
Started watching The Alias with Jennifer Garner last night. I'll say it's decent but there is a distinct lack of sex or sexual innuendo for having a star that is so hot and good looking. Come to think of it, I can't think of any role she's been in that involved some steamy scenes. I've never been a big fan of hers and that is continuing with this series. I'll watch the rest of it only because there's not much else to watch these days.

D

Deleted member 26715

Started watching The Alias with Jennifer Garner last night. I'll say it's decent but there is a distinct lack of sex or sexual innuendo for having a star that is so hot and good looking. Come to think of it, I can't think of any role she's been in that involved some steamy scenes. I've never been a big fan of hers and that is continuing with this series. I'll watch the rest of it only because there's not much else to watch these days.
Maybe because shes an actor & not doing it for male titillation?

Just finished watching The Hour on Amazon prime. Spy story set at the BBC during the Suez crisis. Excellent and recommended.
Do you mean this:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b012xyz7
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hour_(2011_TV_series)

(It's about journalism more than spying)
Great programme, can't believe it was 9 years ago. And what a cast:

Ben Whishaw, Dominic West, and Romola Garai, with a supporting cast including Tim Pigott-Smith, Juliet Stevenson, Burn Gorman, Anton Lesser, Anna Chancellor, Julian Rhind-Tutt, and Oona Chaplin.

lane

Veteran

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Home Before Dark... and Apple original. A Crime drama set in small town USA; a NY journalist and his family move back to his hometown and his 9yr old daughter (a fledgling journalist) uncovers some dark secrets, much to the annoyance of pretty much everyone.... so far I'm thoroughly enjoying it :okay:

Classic Artists: Jethro Tull (their fully authorised story) [2008]... well worth a watch if like that sort of thing.

D

Deleted member 26715

Exactly. She's someone who fakes trying to be a person. I guess that's why I've never really liked anything she's been in.
So as she doesn't do nude or sex scenes she's faking to be a person, a strange 1970's view you appear to have.

Top Bottom