What TV are you watching?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Tales of the Unexpected on Sky Arts. Tales of the Bleedin' Obvious more like.
Should have been called Tales of the Uninspired.

I'm halfway through watching the second series of You... creepy manipulative bloke falls in love, again. It's not going to end well.

edit... @Chris S ...are you posting those videos in the correct thread?

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Not a recommendation for a specific programme, but I finally got round to connecting the PVR to the domestic wifi, which means that I can watch recorded stuff on my laptop while the wife is watching rubbish on our sole TV. :rolleyes:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
The Drowning (channel 5)... it started out well, got a little implausible in episode 2... I thought it was a three parter and thought it ended well, then I quickly realised there was a 4th and final part.... jesus wept, what were they thinking? Talk about a nose dive! Absolute pants.

lane

Veteran
Marchella. I am watching on ITV hub where they have the entire series. Implausible plot line and bits which make no sense to me. It's good enough I will watch to the end but it really could be better given the cast etc.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
"Age tendre et tete de bois" on Youtube which is a 3h30 show from singers from the 60's and 70's. It was recorded In Caen in 2007. Sadly, many of them have passed away now, but I am enjoying it, it takes me back to my younger days.

Last edited:

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I've seen the pilot of Resident Alien and put it on record. Too early to decide if it is good or not.

Top Bottom