What type of driver do you fear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Pig

summerdays said:
Actually anything with a trailer ... I think they usually forget they have got the trailer on when they pull back in after over taking.

Oh yeah! F**** idiot b******s!!! Nearly been taken out by a couple of low-loaders.

Although that's carelessness, a taxi driver flying past you with inches to spare is recklessness. Which I think is worse.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I have found middle aged + women in 4x4's to be the only consistantly lethal group...

I am currently conducting a study because I am convinced there is a correlation between how short they are and how dangerous they are... the 5 footers that have to look through the gap between the steering wheel and the dashboard being the worst!

Wigsie said:
I have found middle aged + women in 4x4's to be the only consistantly lethal group...

I am currently conducting a study because I am convinced there is a correlation between how short they are and how dangerous they are... the 5 footers that have to look through the gap between the steering wheel and the dashboard being the worst!

Heh heh heh...ask Karen how tall she is..:thumbsup:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
How tall are you Karen?

Maybe a bad idea, just seen her post saying she is moving back to the South East, if she's a shorty I am F*cked!

karen.488walker

5ft 5. am a good driver but can't reverse or parallel park for toffee. stereotype away...leaves the way open for me at a later date. At least my car can take the weight of a thule 4 bike carrier which someone on some other thread can't.

karen.488walker

are you out to pasture then?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
karen.488walker said:
5ft 5. am a good driver but can't reverse or parallel park for toffee. stereotype away...leaves the way open for me at a later date. At least my car can take the weight of a thule 4 bike carrier which someone on some other thread can't.

Oh yeh, i got 2 bikes in the back of my mums 206::thumbsup:
I reckon i could have got another 1 in the back.
Id love to show a pic of the car with the kayak and canoe ontop, but not sure if we have one.:tongue:
Thats the 206 aswell:laugh:

Joe24

Oh yeh, think your 4x4 is good;)(this was 2007 by the way!)
DSCN2718.jpg

Canoe, kayak, bike and other caravan stuff(including a foldable rotary airer so my mum can still do her hobby of washing;)) were all there:laugh:
Went through the middle of Prague like that, just behind a football riot that was going into Sparta Prague's ground.
This year, its 2 bikes, and 3 kayaks(on the roof, bikes in caravan) going along, with all the caravan stuff/our stuff(5 of us in the car aswell)
4x4? Rubbish;)

Although this should go into Linfs thread actually:wacko:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Originally Posted by Wigsie

Short women in big 4x4's..Bah.

Joe24

My mum(about 5"2 but i think shes 5"1) used to drive a Volvo 440:eek:
Seat right forward, head not far from steering wheel, no power steering and heavy pedals. Used to have to help her turn the wheel sometimes:laugh:
She then went to a 206 with power steering and put weight on:wacko:

Beware! Small women in big cars..........

They are very strong.
Well not now they have power steering.....

Top Bottom