What wheels (specifically) are these?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kernow_T

Über Member
Hi all.
Just purchased, and awaiting delivery of these wheels which are 'being sold on behalf of a friend'. Person I am dealing with (who I have no reason to distrust at all and has a significant and seemingly respected online /cycling community presence) says they're a 2015 Ksyrium Elite SL Wheelset.
On closer inspection (look at the stickers) rear looks a Ksyrium SL and front Ksyrium Elite S.
Could these be a 'set' or are they individual wheels?
Also, any idea of year?
Lastly, are they bloody good wheels anyway regardless of small discrepancy in description.
Won't say what I paid at this point but what would be a 'good price'?
Have been in contact with seller who I'm sure is acting in good faith but good to get second opinion.
TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171214-173402.png
    Screenshot_20171214-173402.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20171214-173315.png
    Screenshot_20171214-173315.png
    252 KB · Views: 48

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Looks to me that they are similar but not a matching set, from the pics they look in great condition, 2015 seems about right. Excellent wheels.

OP
OP
Kernow_T

Kernow_T

Über Member
As I thought and seemingly the wheels are very good (online reviews etc) and will make an excellent 'pair' so will try to get over my angst about buying a Wheelset that isn't a set and trust they were sold in good faith . Any stab at what would be an excellent, decent, ok price? Hopefully that'll ease my chagrin a little more.
Thanks for contributing

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
As I thought and seemingly the wheels are very good (online reviews etc) and will make an excellent 'pair' so will try to get over my angst about buying a Wheelset that isn't a set and trust they were sold in good faith . Any stab at what would be an excellent, decent, ok price? Hopefully that'll ease my chagrin a little more.
Thanks for contributing
If in great condition then £200, what did you pay?

Top Bottom