What will you be doing at midnight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
I shall be 'tidying up' in the drinks cupboard. Again.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Was working, most people travelling were fine but certainly a lot of abusive, aggressive types around last night, a couple of hairy moments. One person bitten on the face by one of those staff type dogs, he was only about twenty..... Glad it's all over and looking forward to a nice peaceful lunch today with my good lady.

Arch

Married to Night Train
NT and I went over to a friend's house 4 doors down, to show our faces and lend him an oven glove*. We withdrew when dinner was served (we'd already eaten well), and hosted my Hootenanny on here until midnight, whereupon we went back (really should have remembered to take a lump of coal), and joined in again - by which time they'd cranked the music up, and there was dancing. Even from me.

A perfect mix of real and virtual friends.

*Our third trip of the day, having previously lent him a dozen glasses, and gone round when he rang in a flap about the cooking. When he texted about the oven glove, we were ROFL. Maybe next year, we should just book him in as a catering client and provide silver service...

Night Train

Maker of Things
NT and I went over to a friend's house 4 doors down, to show our faces and lend him an oven glove*. We withdrew when dinner was served (we'd already eaten well), and hosted my Hootenanny on here until midnight, whereupon we went back (really should have remembered to take a lump of coal), and joined in again - by which time they'd cranked the music up, and there was dancing. Even from me.

A perfect mix of real and virtual friends.

*Our third trip of the day, having previously lent him a dozen glasses, and gone round when he rang in a flap about the cooking. When he texted about the oven glove, we were ROFL. Maybe next year, we should just book him in as a catering client and provide silver service...
And I did end up being asked to serve the dinner before we left!:rolleyes:

defy-one

Plans have all changed. My brother rang me to meet at a pub in Uxbridge,so now i'm enjoying a pint with him,my bro-in-law and our best mate ..... off to a dinner dance tonight as the mrs is at her mums ..... RESULT!!

Ouch!!!! What year is it?
Oooh my head :-(

lulubel

Über Member
I was asleep.

Then I was awake with the pillow over my head, trying to drown out the fireworks. (Should have remembered to put the pillow over my head before I went to sleep :rolleyes: )

Top Bottom