What will you be doing at midnight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Eating grapes

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Probably drinking fizz, watching the fireworks on TV. Going to see The Hobbit earlier in the evening, probably followed by a takeaway to accompany the fizz...
Otherwise, might go up to Ally Pally if it has finished raining and watch fireworks

I went to Ally Pally for the first time this year and was astounded by the view, it must be incredible when there are fireworks.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Eating grapes
Having a Spanish wife, we do that most years in our household too. This year though I think we will be asleep after watching a whole load of back to back "Fools and Horses" episodes. We got the box set of DVDs for Christmas, and they are absolute timeless crackers!

on the road

Über Member
[QUOTE 2227487, member: 259"]Trying to calm a terrified dog down with ll the fireworks going off.[/quote]
I used to have dog like that years ago, wasn't just fireworks but thunder too, it made him a nervous wreck.

My current dog sleeps through the whole lot and doesn't bat an eyelid.

defy-one

Plans have all changed. My brother rang me to meet at a pub in Uxbridge,so now i'm enjoying a pint with him,my bro-in-law and our best mate ..... off to a dinner dance tonight as the mrs is at her mums ..... RESULT!!

AS I normally do at New Year I will be lying in bed with Mme Hover Fly and Moon bunny of this forum
will be in the next room resting before we take our traditional walk in the morning.
It has been quite a while since I was last in England to go up the Old Man on New Year's Day,
so we need an early start to get to Coniston in time for the walk up and get back in time for dinner at a friend's house.

Top Bottom