What will you be doing at midnight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Drinking whisky, sleeping on the sofa, being woken just before midnight by the Mrs to watch the fireworks on the telly, another whisky, then bed as I'm out on the bike with some mates at 10 in the morning

defy-one

Having a small whiskey and texting new year messages no doubt

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
[QUOTE 2227487, member: 259"]Trying to calm a terrified dog down with ll the fireworks going off.[/quote]
You might have to put him/her down if it gets too much when he/she gets too heavy.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We will probably be asleep. Our landlord has invited us to his New Years shindig but we will probably stay home with our hot lemon and paracetamol feeling sorry for ourselves, coughing gently into the night.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Yeah

Except I don't have to go to work seven hours later.

Reactions: TVC

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Out in central London with mates. Plan is to hit a club around 11 and stay there till 3ish.
We do it every year and it's a great night.

vickster

Legendary Member
Probably drinking fizz, watching the fireworks on TV. Going to see The Hobbit earlier in the evening, probably followed by a takeaway to accompany the fizz...
Otherwise, might go up to Ally Pally if it has finished raining and watch fireworks

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Our plans were to stay in, watch bad telly and crack open the gin and cheese but we've acquired free entry to a comedy night in Clapham so we're doing that instead. It's only ten minutes walk and we're not out of pocket if it's crap. There's no way I'd have paid the £35 each that the tickets are worth.

tyred

Legendary Member
I never go out on new year's eve anymore. Now that I've recovered from my cold, I may be in the garage trying to manufacture some brake cables for my Raleigh Trent.

Top Bottom