What will you be doing at midnight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidc

Guru
First time for years we're at home, but have to be up at 6 am so will see in the NY with a glass of something then to bed.

U

User169

Having a Spanish wife, we do that most years in our household too. This year though I think we will be asleep after watching a whole load of back to back "Fools and Horses" episodes. We got the box set of DVDs for Christmas, and they are absolute timeless crackers!

I'm in Spain-hence the grapes. Apparently, the "tradition" is rather recent following a successful advertising campaign from the grape producers.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'll be sitting on a national monument watching a man do something with explosives. Since he's the only person I know who took cordite from a sunken wreck to make big bangs and he is the proud owner of a thermic lance I'm expecting something good. Especially if he's sufficiently far gone to recount the randy dolphin meets inflating rubber suit story.

As its a full moon, and new years eve, from previous experience I'm going to guess... tasering someone.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
Chilling out on the laptop on CC and doing my rounds on a number of blogs etc. I will be staying up to make sure our dog is OK with the fireworks but I am always up to watch Jooles holland for long as I can remember anyway. Then the good old whisky comes out for a good session. Probably hit the sack in the wee hours sometime. Its my last day to be bad before the year ahead:wahhey:

Herbie

Veteran
Quiet one for me this year.

If not in bed, will be surfing CC/listening to music/playing bass to said music (earphones on)

Don't like to go out as the fireworks that always get let off locally terrify my dog, so I prefer to stay in and comfort her, than leave her alone scared.

you are a good man Comedy PIlot :thumbsup:

Top Bottom