What will you be reading during lockdown?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Finished reading all my books About to start on the back of the corn flakes packet

Saving the Granola and the organic oars packets for weekend reading.😄😄😄

Julia9054

Guru

I recommend this if you want to be gobsmacked at how hard as nails and bonkers cyclists were back then
It is a mixture of a dramatised account of the race, an account of the author's tour following the course and bits of the history of the clean up and restoration of the area after WW1.
Currently ploughing my way through a pile of easy to read Ben Elton novels.

Smudge

Veteran
Currently reading Ben Elton's Chart Throb again, which i've not read since i bought it back in the noughties.
So funny.

crossfire

Currently reading "one man and his bike" by Mike Carter, and have bought "three weeks and 8 seconds - Lemond/Fignon`s 1989 Tour de France, and "put me back on my bike" about Tom Simpson. When I get time, not going out riding but using the Turbo Trainer I just bought, why is it so boring? fed up after 2 minutes.

Baldy

Über Member
[QUOTE="crossfire, going out riding but using the Turbo Trainer I just bought, why is it so boring? fed up after 2 minutes.
[/QUOTE]

Medieval instruments of torture, even whipping yourself would be more fun.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I'm not in lockdown but I'm not as busy at the moment as I usually am. So, catching up on some books. Currently reading this one - View attachment 509160

Nabbed a second hand copy from Ebay. A recommendation from a friend.
Got the Bone Yard out from the library but couldn't get into it. Bl**dy hell, I wish I had it now though ^_^.
I am reading a thriller by Susie Steiner (Missing Presumed). I read one of hers a while ago and was impressed. This one is equally good.

Top Bottom