What would it be?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A Colnago EPS Super Record 11 to ME !!!!!!!

longers

Legendary Member
Cathryn said:
Don't read more into that than it says...it's what HE wants more than what I want! It would make his world complete!!

I'm off the hook, my neice has made my mum and dad very happy.

I'd like to get my Uncle a job. He's struggling to make ends meet and not deny his kids anything :becool:.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
..well he didn't...I wish that after 250 million years of parenting there were classes in how to be an decent dad...you know...some explanation or where it went wrong...why you arnt good enough...

longers

Legendary Member
It could take time BOAB. I can only speak from being a son but it took me until I matured to fully appreciate my dad.

Give it time.

Bigtallfatbloke

I am 47 years old and have only just started to speak to my Dad...why is that??? Not his fault...mine...how screwed up is that?...I fear this is heriditary.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Insertion of a tidiness gene into my DNA.

I've just spent two hours clearing my desk. As I use the FAFS (first available flat surface) system of storage, recovering items requires an archaeological expedition after about a week if them being 'filed'.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
mr Mag00 said:
very selfish, but right now to clear my partners business debts and to see her happy

I am not sure why you consider that as selfish. It is a gift for someone else. Surely for every gift we give, we, in a way, receive something back.
Not in a material sense, necessarily. It is difficult to explain exactly what I mean, but you get my drift I am sure.

Top Bottom