What would you do if aliens invaded?

What would you do if aliens invaded?

• Panic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don a tin foil helmet

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Nothing, aliens don't exist(or do they?!)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Run around in pointless circles

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Get out on the bike for a final ride

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
IMG_2561.jpg

Depends. Grey? LGM? Reptilean?

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 4898281, member: 9609"]i think they already have[/QUOTE]
Manchester
Local sightings: The strange case of the BA pilots and the ‘mystery’ visitor that flashed past over the Pennines

IT WAS just before 7pm on a dark January night in 1995 and a British Airways plane was approaching Manchester Airport.

The Boeing 737 was flying from Milan with 60 people on board, and was at 4,000 feet over the Pennines, around nine miles from its destination when a dark object appeared in front and flew down its right side at high speed.

The surprise and closeness of the object led both pilots to duck their heads. The object hadn’t appeared on radar and there was no sound or wake felt. Captain Roger Willis and first officer Mark Stuart were in the cockpit. This is a transcript of their conversation with Manchester Airport’s air traffic control tower:

Boeing737: "We just had something go down the right hand side above us very fast."

Manchester Airport: "Well there’s nothing seen on radar. Was it an aircraft?"

B737: "It had lights, it went down the starboard side very quick."

MA: "And above you?"

B737: "Just slightly above us, yeah."

MA: "Keep an eye out for something. I can’t see anything at all at the moment, so, it must have been very fast or gone down very quickly after it passed you, I think."

Although it was dark, visibility was more than six miles, and there were strong winds.

The crew did not immediately report the near-miss, for fear of being ridiculed by their colleagues. When they did report it, an investigation was held by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).

Willis and Stuart believ

Probe them

Top Bottom