What would you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Tetedelacourse;53469][QUOTE=Joe24 said:
No, the guy called dog chases after ciminals and takes them down pretty hard. Most of the ciminals are Ice heads. His wife has got to HUGE airbags, its hasnt got much to do with the programme, but it adds to it.
Whos the Littlest Hobo?[/QUOTE]

;):eek::biggrin::eek::sad::eek::biggrin::eek::sad:

If this here is right, i wasnt even born when it was on TV.

teachocolateshag, no specific order!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Joe24;53480][QUOTE=Tetedelacourse said:
If this here is right, i wasnt even born when it was on TV.

;) I remember it well, from the 80's

Anyone know if you can get the theme to download? I'd love it for my MP3 player, could be good riding music...

Trusty, obviously, it's got to be chocolate - shag - refreshing cup of tea. No other way makes sense...

red_tom

There's a voice that keeps on calling me
Down the road is where I'll always be

Every stop I make, I'll make a new friend
Can't stay for long, just turn around and I'm gone again

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want settle down
Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Earworm tastic!

Youtube link to credits

stevenb

Dayvo said:
You can beat an egg, but you can't beat a w@nk! ;)

lmao....:biggrin::biggrin:

I've been really down of late...had loads happen in my life...especially spillting up with the GF.....was a real deft blow that was.
Now been hit with £400 repair bill for my car. Christ knows how I'm going to afford to run my flat on my own......
I don't want to resort to having some crusty old lodger living here.:biggrin:

This forum makes me happy, smile and laugh when I see comments like the above....^^^^^:sad:

papercorn2000

Well, you ARE on the internet, apparently there are a few sites that cater to that kind of thing. So I'm told.

stevenb said:
lmao....;):biggrin:

I've been really down of late...had loads happen in my life...especially spillting up with the GF.....was a real deft blow that was.
Now been hit with £400 repair bill for my car. Christ knows how I'm going to afford to run my flat on my own......
I don't want to resort to having some crusty old lodger living here.:sad:

This forum makes me happy, smile and laugh when I see comments like the above....^^^^^:biggrin:

Sorry to hear of your woes, steven!
Don't worry, it's just a phase: if it doesn't kill you, it'll make you stronger. And I'm sure the community spirit here will try and lift/support you.
We've all been there, and we all pull through. You'll be all right.
Just get on bike to clear your head and get some endorphins.
Good luck, mate! :biggrin:

fairy

ohh they choc fountains are great - my mum bought me one to cheer me up when I split with my ex on my 30th birthday and was left with a house to run on my own.

2 years on I'm still single, and living alone.....but I have an endless supply of chocolate and I just washed one bike in the kitchen sink and rebuilt another in the middle of the cream living room carpet with no one to complain. hee hee.

dont worry stevenb, everything happens for a reason, as long as you can still laugh you'll be just fine.

IC, I hope you are feeling a bit happier now?

stevenb

Thanks for the thoughts guys. Cycling is deffo helping. Thing is...I wanna settle down in my life...and at almost 32 (will be in october) I feel under pressure from myself as I want to settle down and have kids.......every month that passes seems like a lost opportunity. Hay ho.....I won't let it get to me. I'm sure it'll happen one day. :biggrin: I fancy some beer and choccy right now.....but I'm skint....boohoo....;)

purpleR

Guru
stevenb said:
lmao....:biggrin::biggrin:

I don't want to resort to having some crusty old lodger living here.:sad:

This forum makes me happy, smile and laugh when I see comments like the above....^^^^^:sad:

Good to hear you laughing your ass off steven :biggrin:

I'm in the same boat as you and Fairy at the moment :angry: - really hard to keep on an even keel sometimes. I reckon this forum's brilliant for giving me a bit of a lift.

Other things I did to cheer myself up...

Went to the pub with old friends and managed to make some new ones too!

Put my name down for an allotment

Took some driving lessons!

Took a summer school class...

And taking more exercise - always good to get the endorphins flowing, it really does work

;)

Top Bottom