What would you do?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
stevenb said:
Thanks for the thoughts guys. Cycling is deffo helping. Thing is...I wanna settle down in my life...and at almost 32 (will be in october) I feel under pressure from myself as I want to settle down and have kids.......every month that passes seems like a lost opportunity. Hay ho.....I won't let it get to me. I'm sure it'll happen one day. :biggrin: I fancy some beer and choccy right now.....but I'm skint....boohoo....;)

+1. Chin up eh?

longers

Legendary Member
purpleR said:
Good to hear you laughing your ass off steven :biggrin:

I'm in the same boat as you and Fairy at the moment :sad: - really hard to keep on an even keel sometimes. I reckon this forum's brilliant for giving me a bit of a lift.

Other things I did to cheer myself up...

Went to the pub with old friends and managed to make some new ones too!

Put my name down for an allotment

And taking more exercise - always good to get the endorphins flowing, it really does work

;)

+1 again. This place (and C+) has been great for me too!

yenrod

How bizarre.........

Arch;53492][QUOTE=Joe24 said:
;) I remember it well, from the 80's

Anyone know if you can get the theme to download? I'd love it for my MP3 player, could be good riding music...

Trusty, obviously, it's got to be chocolate - shag - refreshing cup of tea. No other way makes sense...

stevenb

This forum certainly helps cheer me.:biggrin:
The £400 bill to come didn't cheese me off as much as I expected.....but still I could have done without that...;)

I was supposed to be going out on the lash with my mate this weekend....but that's taken backseat now. Still....when the Rockshox SID Race are fitted tomorrow I'll be happy.:sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Thanks yenrod, I have no idea which bit you're referring to, as normal, but you've reminded me to say thankyou on forum to Mr Phoebus for sending me the MP3 of "Down the Road". I couldn't remember which thread had degenerated into talking about the Littlest Hobo...

stevenb, stick with it. I'm in a rather low place just now, but these guys here make me laugh, and sometimes I think I can see the hint of light at the end of the tunnel. Well, either that, or it's an oncoming train...;)

Just be thankful that the 'every month that passes' bit is not quite as literal for you chaps as it is for us girls. Not that I'm broody, but ladies who feel that way do get rather more regular reminders of their failure to reproduce. And anyway, you chaps get a rather longer chance as long as you don't mind being the father of a teenager at 70 or worse!...:biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

Arch said:
Thanks yenrod, I have no idea which bit you're referring to, as normal, but you've reminded me to say thankyou on forum to Mr Phoebus for sending me the MP3 of "Down the Road". I couldn't remember which thread had degenerated into talking about the Littlest Hobo...

stevenb, stick with it. I'm in a rather low place just now, but these guys here make me laugh, and sometimes I think I can see the hint of light at the end of the tunnel. Well, either that, or it's an oncoming train...;)

Just be thankful that the 'every month that passes' bit is not quite as literal for you chaps as it is for us girls. Not that I'm broody, but ladies who feel that way do get rather more regular reminders of their failure to reproduce. And anyway, you chaps get a rather longer chance as long as you don't mind being the father of a teenager at 70 or worse!...:biggrin:

I like the alternative "I thought I could see the light at the end of the tunnel but it turned out to be some bastard with a torch bringing me more work".:sad:

Top Bottom