What would you do??

Would you pull over and let the traffic go by in this situation?

• No,why should I

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It depends.

Ideally I would pull in. However if there was so much traffic that moving off again would be difficult then I wouldn't. I suppose each situation is different.

on the road

Über Member
It does really depend on how well you know the road, whether you know you'll be coming to the brow of the hill soon or whether you know you'll be going up hill for a long time.

jarushby

Pull over ,, who would want a car sat right behind you all the way ,,what grates me is when there is plenty of room to overtake and yet some drivers sit and wait , and wait ,and wait ,, i have before now stopped and waved them past as the last thing you want is someone with no judgment of gaps and in my opinion a danger to everyone holding a long queue up behind them

It amazes me how most HGVs (bigger, wider, slower) seem to be able to pass with very little effort but many cars (narrower, faster) seem to hesitate when you are trying to pull to the left to allow them to pass.

In general, I am with everyone else. In most instances I will happily pull over to allow traffic to get past.

Lilylass

Def pull over - hate cars behind me.

Strangely enough I hate police cars behind me when I'm driving, I get paranoid I'm doing something wrong.

Top Bottom