What would you have been doing this weekend ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Would've:

2 walks / 1 bike ride / 1 all night party for two / cut front lawns / scoff 1 large Easter Egg.

Will be:

2 walks / 1 bike ride / 1 all night party for two / cut front lawns / scoff 1 large Easter Egg.

aferris2

Guru
I would have been struggling to find somewhere to camp over the easter break here in Oz. As it is, we are camped out in an almost deserted caravan park. There are only 3 couples here instead of the normal 500 or so. It's wonderfully quiet and it's going to be a sunny 31°C here tomorrow apparently.
Been here for just over 2 weeks now and probably won't be moving for another month at least.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
In Ireland where my son would have been racing.

Instead he's at home and doing the Cycling Ireland Zwift race tomorrow. Last week's featured in the Irish Times: https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/ot...ling-s-zwift-league-series-heats-up-1.4221450 :ohmy:

jiberjaber

Veteran
Cycling towards York then off onward to my parents for the weekend, though this year given my retirement from audax, I was going to partake in a 'not-an-arrow' by only cycling to Huntingdon for booze and hotel before onwards... :sad:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
The only thing that has changed is not seeing family and freinds. I would have been doing DIY in the loft and a couple of bike rides. Thats exactly what i will be doing this weekend.

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Probably going to a garden.

My wife loves gardens.

0xAmhHh.jpg

Top Bottom