What would you have been doing this weekend ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I would have been working, oh wait I still am :dry:.
Same here, though I am only on standby for the first 2 days and working at work for the last 2 ^_^
FTFY :tongue:

I'm working 4 x 12hr nights Fri-Mon, which was the plan anyway :sad:
Should have had a few days at a rather nice hotel in the lake district in the week just finished but obviously that got kiboshed!

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Swim this morning then lunch with my lady friend - either cycle or paddleboard tomorow, motorbike run on sunday.

Instead, I'm watching youtube in my pants before going to collect a food order, will also purchase gin when out.

pawl

Legendary Member
No no no.....you are far from smug.
You enjoy what you have and enjoy your weekend.

At least your not like the blockheads who were stopped heading for the Lakes Ashamed to say they from my home county. The
It's in Devon.

Yes I will be camping on my own land.

If I'm feeling particularly annoying I may even post a picture :rolleyes:

Sorry - I know, I now deserve to have my tent burn down for being such a smug git.

But in my defence I will be doing a good few hours hard graft first :okay:

Probably to my cabin in my daughters garden in Herefordshire. In a village of 11 houses.
Could still go but my daughter wants me to stay for SIX MONTHS. She reduced it to 3 then to two. Still no. Have a garden which is nearly planted up. Off her head if she thought 6 months still barmy at 2 months.

Go to the pubs at 2pm get back 8ish
Instead
In my garden. Planting seedlings.
Cut more firewood on the drive.
Take dog for a walk. I will be on my electric bike with trailer to collect more wood. Aiming for 2 years worth probably there now. Then build another log shed (another day)
What I SHOULD be doing. Put in replacement studs on my ice tyres on my electric bike and my Santos. Change tyres on both. Oil change in the Santos Rohloff. Deal with a problem mudgaurd on second Santos. Opps forget while changing tyres on kalkhoff put on some front panniers. Ones that used to be made by Carradice which require no fitting/braze ons. I am bound to forget the latter.
Whine to myself about my constant toothache.

Last edited:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
It would have been a busy weekend at work (hotel in the Lakes) for me. Instead it'll be going for walks, baking and Netflix :reading:. Also Skype chat with family. My youngest sister's stranded in Nepal, though it looks like the British Embassy are chartering a flight back to Blighty for UK nationals within the next week or so:smile:. Take care and have a good weekend everyone!

Smudge

Veteran
On Saturday, i would have been out with mates riding our motorcycles down to a coast somewhere. Park up, talk shyte, eat fish & chips or some other takeaways. Repeat on Sunday and bank hol Monday.
But as i obviously cant do that, i ventured out shopping yesterday for the first time in weeks and bought a shed load of beer, wine & cider at Lidl. I'm going to get bladdered all weekend, talk shyte to mates on the phone and watch a lot Netflix.

Top Bottom