What would you have been doing this weekend ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
More than likely what I did on this day in 2019.
An early ride to Lligwy beach on Anglesey, what a beautiful, peaceful spot. Missing it.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

Slick

Guru
Cycling, golf and football would certainly have featured quite heavily in my weekend with the remainder of the time taking Mrs Slick into town for a night out and a trip down the coast to her favourite place and a lovely wee posh cafe with the best offering of food for miles around.

Today I have a couple of Skype meetings to support a couple of teams who have now been furloughed so have offered to take my mates daughter out later today for a bike ride, despite the fact she is fit as a butcher's dog and could easily leave me behind but mum is police and he is fire and she is bored rotten. Tomorrow is likely to be garden and Sunday Monday will more than likely involve a lot of mundane washing of cars, wishing the grass would grow quicker so I could cut it again and hopefully my new shortened loop ride to keep the legs turning.

Oh aye, eating my own bodyweight in food may come into play at some point as well.

lane

Veteran
Normally on Good Friday: Bike ride, then watch Carry On films, walk dog and fish n chips for tea.

As it is, turbo trainer, watch Carry On films, walk dog, cook fish for tea.

Carry on film earlier didn't have Sid James, Barbara Windsor or Hatty Jakes in it. That's no good.

I would have had a week off work at the tin cottage in Gronant, after my wife had walked Snowdon for sunrise (last weekend). I was still off work but in sunny South Manchester. I have planted loads of plants here at home though. Bonus. Lots of cycling still !
Nice spot, was there 3 weeks ago!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Cycling, golf and football would certainly have featured quite heavily in my weekend with the remainder of the time taking Mrs Slick into town for a night out and a trip down the coast to her favourite place and a lovely wee posh cafe with the best offering of food for miles around.

Today I have a couple of Skype meetings to support a couple of teams who have now been furloughed so have offered to take my mates daughter out later today for a bike ride, despite the fact she is fit as a butcher's dog and could easily leave me behind but mum is police and he is fire and she is bored rotten. Tomorrow is likely to be garden and Sunday Monday will more than likely involve a lot of mundane washing of cars, wishing the grass would grow quicker so I could cut it again and hopefully my new shortened loop ride to keep the legs turning.

Oh aye, eating my own bodyweight in food may come into play at some point as well.

Why does your mates daughter live with you?

Top Bottom