What your pets mean to you.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
On my way back from school this afternoon, my wife texted me to tell me she had to take Molly ( our 4 months Cocker Spaniel) to the vet as an emergency. She had been stung a few times inside her mouth and on her lips. Her mouth was all swollen said my wife. Anyway, 2 injections and some pills later, I am pleased to say she is back to her normal self. I couldn't wait to get home and see her again. It is often in cases like that that you realise how much you love your pets.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
On my way back from school this afternoon, my wife texted me to tell me she had to take Molly ( our 4 months Cocker Spaniel) to the vet as an emergency. She had been stung a few times inside her mouth and on her lips. Her mouth was all swollen said my wife. Anyway, 2 injections and some pills later, I am pleased to say she is back to her normal self. I couldn't wait to get home and see her again. It is often in cases like that that you realise how much you love your pets.
Glad she's ok. Yes. They do worry you at times. My pets have always meant as much to me as my friends and family. They are my family.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Eats shoes. Licks the table. Chews sheep, horse and cat crap. Burps after every meal. Farts that could strip zinc plating from cruise ships. Gets hair everywhere. Drools when watching me eat food. Pees on the couch sometimes when she gets excited. Gets very excited alot of the time. Really really really stupid.
Love her to bits :smile:

20180910_002226.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Vet bills,fleas,barking,expensive grooming haircuts,dog hairs........

Top Bottom