Whatevs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Westwood is a legend.
That has to be the comment of the year, he was a completely & utter tool & that is being polite.

D

Deleted member 1258

Mrs D is a Coventry lass, but being a private school girl speaks a fairly neutral English tone. However, some of the terminology she trots out is weird.

"Do you fancy a batch for lunch?"

"No, just one roll would be fine, couldn't manage the whole lot"

I'm quite partial to a batch, but I'm not a Coventry kid, though my Good Lady is. I came to Coventry in 1973 and I'm still here, I'm from Kent, most people who don't know me listen to me and think I'm from London, I've never totally lost my southern accent.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
That has to be the comment of the year, he was a completely & utter tool & that is being polite.
Westwood certainly impresses the gullible - as we have seen on here - but he should worry, having carved himself a long and successful career.

I doubt he's the first person in that industry to be economical with the truth about his age.

I have a firm memory of Little Jimmy Osmond being the same age as me when he had his hit record Long Haired Lover from Liverpool.

Fast forward to an interview about 40 years later in which he gave an age three years younger than me.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Rubbish, he didn't talk like that naturally. He purposely talks like that because he thinks it sounds cool and wants to appeal to his fan base.
Just like he tried to make out he was 16 years younger than he really was.
I didn't say he talked that way 'naturally'. There are lots of influences on the way people speak, and I don't think there's anything especially inauthentic about the way he presents himself.

Rocky

Hello decadence
I'm a fan of Tim Westwood and I have a sneaking suspicion that a few people here are jealous of his success. Now as for that little fat MP with glasses that don't quite fit his face - you know the one whose belly is seriously torturing his shirt buttons. His affected estuary 'man of the people' accent and the lies he tells.......I can't abide him.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Q: Is Tim Westwood cool?
A:
15355614_1376040635753996_2624099421633743511_n.jpg

My case reclines...

Rocky

Hello decadence
I hasten to add, that being somewhat overweight myself, I have nothing against his stomach or his general physique. It's his politics I can't stand. I'll leave his shirt buttons to speak for themselves.

Top Bottom