Whatevs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As a 5 year old I lived next door to Arnold Ridley's cousin. Oh, and my father went to school with Clive Dunn.

I see a Tenuous Link to Dad's Army thread coming on.

AndyRM

XOXO
I'd rather white people were being patronising and speaking with fake Jamaican accents than shaving their heads and giving Nazi salutes.

Of all the criticisms levelled at Westwood, patronising cannot be counted among them; he's genuinely passionate and hugely knowledgable about hip hop and has always done huge amounts to support and promote it.

D

Deleted member 26715

he's genuinely passionate and hugely knowledgable about hip hop and has always done huge amounts to support and promote it.
This is true but he is still a big **insert derogatory term**

D

Deleted member 26715

Met him, have you?
Do I need to meet somebody to have an opinion, I understand you do not view Uncle Donald & his nephew Boris very highly so can I ask have you met them both?

AndyRM

XOXO
Do I need to meet somebody to have an opinion, I understand you do not view Uncle Donald & his nephew Boris very highly so can I ask have you met them both?

OK, fair enough, I haven't. But I'm pretty confident that there's very little either of them could do to change my opinion that they're conniving, racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobes, for that is what they are.

I'm pretty sure Westwood would be able to at least slightly sway your opinion in his favour. You both like cars, a reasonable starting point!

D

Deleted member 26715

I'm pretty sure Westwood would be able to at least slightly sway your opinion in his favour. You both like cars, a reasonable starting point!
We do but I think that is where our like mindedness would end, I think he thinks he is sincere with the language he uses & the mannerisms he's adopted, the car show he did was alarmingly bad. But heyho nothing he does affects my life, if you think he's the kings banana's then so be it, but I still think he comes over a real tool.

Top Bottom