What's good in your life?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
My daughter.

Being with the woman I love after putting it off for a few years.

I wake up in the morning, well, actually, I wake up in the morning !!

I'm starting to feel mildly better, getting a bit of motivation back in my life.

Going out on my hybrid for some (up to 10m) pootles again (I need a road bike !!).

Reading some of the (more) amusing posts / threads on here and ignoring the incessant rant ones (although sometimes I can't help butting in !).

Finally, Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Trust giving me serious help with my problems.

(Sounds a bit heavy eh ?)

SamNichols

1) Reading, writing and establishing my thoughts. Feeling my creative juices flowing and enjoying it.

2) Being at a stage where I am meeting new people in my life everyday, and finding all that a new city has to offer.

3) My best friends, although i miss them as we're widespread in Wales, manchester, London and Costa Rica, but the fact that I know that I can ring them, speak to them and feel the love.

4) Music and visual culture, I quite simply can't get enough of either music or films and love the fact that they play a large part in my life.

5) Burgeoning romantic interest, which has been uncommon for a while, but is very nice.

6) Losing loads of weight since I moved here, and generally feeling very fit and healthy.

Tetedelacourse

Mrs Tete, the two mini Tetes, the health and happiness that accompanies cycling (yet to see any wealth from it!!), rediscovering the warmth of the family and of a best friend after a fair few years apart, and realising that the older I get, the less any of the other petty stuff really matters.

What about you LargeHighPodgyMan?

Having the best job in the world.
Finally sorting out my relationship after ten years of struggle (the fact that we now live at opposite ends of the country is a minor irritation).
Ive come to terms with the loss of my parents after two years.

Tetedelacourse

mickle said:
Having the best job in the world.
Finally sorting out my relationship after ten years of struggle (the fact that we now live at opposite ends of the country is a minor irritation).
Ive come to terms with the loss of my parents after two years.

York's not at the end of the country!

Funny you say that though, it took 10 months of living 400 miles apart for me and my better half to really get sorted out.

wafflycat

Husband. After 20 years together we still fancy the pants off each other. Off to Paris next month..fnarr..fnarr... Love him to bits

Son. He's great. Settled into university life well, enjoying his course. No hassle from him. He's into cycling; fitter & healthier than most of his peers.

Cats - the three of them provide constant amusement

Cycling - my favoured exercise - wonderful at this time of year getting out into cold, crisp, autumn air. Clears the head wonderfully

Home - location is lovely. Rural bliss. Stream at the end of the garden where I can see trout, kingfishers.. sticklebacks... Great cycling country - myriad of quiet lanes where I can see deer, badgers... lovely.

Indeed life is pretty good.

Top Bottom