what's happened to that achingly irritating thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
...about tea?

I had a spell as a human during the summer and consequently missed out on some of the cc debate (ahem).

When I left there was a bunch of ACF moles intent on burrowing in and controlling the forumnal culture through a dull discussion of caffeinated hot beverages.

Is the coast now clear?

Or by posting this will I be hunted down like a dog and publicly shot as a necessary public warning?

I don't mind, I probably should be...

Hello Dave. How nice to see you back again.:smile:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
The tea thread wasn't my thing, nut I never really got why it annoyed so many people - it seemed to me at the time that we had scads of threads with people being beastly to each other. The presence of one where people were nice to each other instead seemd to be a bit of karmic rebalancing, somehow.

wafflycat

As a denizen of the tea? thread, I resent being called an 'acf mole'!
Said thread is open to anyone to partake of or ignore, just as any other thread on the forum.

Arch

Married to Night Train
wafflycat said:
As a denizen of the tea? thread, I resent being called an 'acf mole'!
Said thread is open to anyone to partake of or ignore, just as any other thread on the forum.

Indeed, and I only ever visited ACF once, years ago, and never felt the need to go back.

I've made a lot of good friends through the Tea thread. There's a very simple way not to be annoyed by it, don't look. Just like I don't look at Girls in Lycra.

Apart from that, welcome back...

wafflycat

Arch said:
Indeed, and I only ever visited ACF once, years ago, and never felt the need to go back.

I've made a lot of good friends through the Tea thread. There's a very simple way not to be annoyed by it, don't look. Just like I don't look at Girls in Lycra.

Apart from that, welcome back...

I've never hidden the fact I used to visit ACF, so hardly a 'mole' in my case.

wafflycat

Dave5N said:
'Defensif, Moi?'

:smile:

Not at all, just irritated by nasty little quips which have no bearing in reality. I've you've got a problem with people being plesant to each other so you have to have a nasty dig about it, go get some therapy as your social skills require an upgrade.

wafflycat

Arch said:
Calm down Waffles, you'll get high blood pressure. Have a cup of tea....:smile:

You're quite correct, of course. Tea, please. My excuse for my behaviour is that my thoroughly miserable headcold and sore throat is leaving me with a particularly low tolerance for shoot-stirrers.

Top Bottom