what's happened to that achingly irritating thread...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Dave5N said:
Hi Waffly,

nice to hear from you again.

Morning. Now, behave - I've got a rotten headcold and I can't be doing with hassle today. Or I may have to blow germs on you. (cue comments about blowjob...) :smile:

Chuffy said:
Ah, the little charmcloud that is Dave5N has blown back over us.
Joi. :bravo:

Welcome back Dave and don't hog the biscuits. :biggrin:

Indeed he has. Washed up by the winter storms after his summer migration flight.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
snakehips said:
While we are on the 'what happened to' tack

What did happen to ACF ?

Snake

It hardly matters now. It still exists actually, but it's much, much smaller. The people who didn't like how it was being run set up YACF instead, which is flourishing, and contains most of the original people who migrated to ACF from C+ and a lot more besides. It is still a lot 'nicer' (and I mean that in an ambiguous way!) and less active than here, but not as (arbitrarily) rule-bound as ACF was.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Oh God - not another Tea? thread!!!

For crying out loud when will you people learn that Hot Chocolate is much more preferable??? :smile:;)

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Oh God - not another Tea? thread!!!

For crying out loud when will you people learn that Hot Chocolate is much more preferable??? ;);)
Start a thread on it then! :biggrin:
Some foolish Caffeinites tried but the faithful refused to be led astray. :smile:

Angelfishsolo said:
I have some Vicks I would happily rub on your chesticles :-)
Oi, no pushing in! If you want to rub things into Waffly's chestybumps then join the queue.*

* - I'm just keeping order. I have chestybumps of my own to rub things into. :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Chuffy said:
Oi, no pushing in! If you want to rub things into Waffly's chestybumps then join the queue.*

* - I'm just keeping order. I have chestybumps of my own to rub things into. ;)

Put on a bit of weight recently then Chuffers?:smile:

I would offer my own for rubbing, but they're a bit small, and I don't want them worn down any more...

bonj2

Dave why don't you pretend to be all sensible then apply for a job as a mod, then ban the tea thread?

Top Bottom