What's happened to the "Oh what a wally I am" thread?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
I've just noticed that the above mentioned thread in Beginners has dropped to about 5 replies when it was several pages long and I now appear to be the thread starter, which I'm fairly sure I wasn't.

What's going on?:scratch:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
It is here

OP
OP
Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Totally confused... It seems to have moved again!
I think someone is in the process of sorting it out.:thumbsup:

Shaun

Founder
It seems your post was moved out of the original thread into one of its own. I can't see anything in the mods forum to indicate why, so presume it was accidental. People have then followed-up based on the thread title, which was a duplicate of the original.

I've moved your post back to it's original thread "Wrong tyre size fitted - have I been ripped off?" and moved the others back to "Oh what a wally I am".

Sorted. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Rickshaw Phil

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris

GrasB

Veteran
It seems your post was moved out of the original thread into one of its own. I can't see anything in the mods forum to indicate why, so presume it was accidental. People have then followed-up based on the thread title, which was a duplicate of the original.

I've moved your post back to it's original thread "Wrong tyre size fitted - have I been ripped off?" and moved the others back to "Oh what a wally I am".

Sorted. :thumbsup:
My post in the "Wrong tyre size fitted - have I been ripped off?" thread belongs in "Oh what a wally I am" as well.

Top Bottom