Whats in a name

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark_Robson

Guess B)

Norm

Mark_Robson said:
You are Mark Robson and I claim my five pounds (and two signed copies). B)

Mine is...
92428__norm_l.jpg

Wigsie

Nincompoop
My nickname.... no idea why, my old man nicknames absolutely everyone somehow he came up with Wigsie and it has stuck.

My son was playing the xbox game 'Fable'. Starting character is Piemaster. I also like pie.
There were also other characters but thought 'Arseface' might not be acceptable here.

Globalti

Legendary Member
My MTB frame is a Global titanium.

Mille

I used to visit a site called Visordown which is a motorcycle forum as Mille Dreamer (the sort of motorbike I used to want).

Now I use it because it is never already in use on a site - and it amuses me that people think my name is Millie.

[Catchphrase voice] Sey what yoe see [/Catchphrase voice]

Ahem. Think that glass of red wine has gone right to my head :biggrin:

Sam Kennedy

Dayvo said:
On the old C+ forum, there were loads of Daves and Davids, so I adopted the name my Aussie mates (when I lived in Stockholm) called me: Dayvo :biggrin:

What's weird is most people I know who cycle are called Dave.

When i first joined CC i spent what seemed like forever typing in different usernames and getting the message that the name was already in use and whilst trying think of other names the phone rang and when i answered a young girl said is that "Jakes Dad" so i tried that and it worked and then nearly 3 years later i noticed that my original choice of "Muddyfox" had become available so i switched

Simon

Top Bottom