Whats in a name

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

emulsifier12

I used to be a gamer and had an empty margarine tub on my desk with screws and things in. Someone had the same gamer name as me and I had to choose another. I looked at the tub and there we are. One of the ingredients on the tubs was emulsifier. It also sounded cool.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
my original name "the anorak" was first used on the mini forum and referrers to my fast knowledge of the classic mini. however, due to a lot of people sprouting nonsense information "the anorak" soon became a miserable grumpy character rivaled only by Victor meldrew.

having left that all behind now i wanted a change.

Jig-sore comes from the saw films. the killer is known as jigsaw but i changed it to jig-sore as thats how my butt feels most of the time.
it also fits nice with the little creepy puppet on the bike avatar

lady_rider

I is a lady, and I does ride bikes. And I couldn't think of anything else as I joined this forum for a rant after a confrontation with a driver, so my brain was mush. Glad I didn't opt for mushybrain...

Was 17 stone just after Xmas. Not for nothing was I called Salad Dodger!

Now down to 16 stone 2 and weight is still reducing slowly, and stamina and bike handling improving little by little. So it's all good.

Mrs Salad is also losing weight slowly and steadily, and her bike stamina is improving too.

Top Bottom